Why Choose CBL To Recover Your Data?
- Recovering data since 1993
- Fixed prices, 100% transparent
- You are informed during each step
- We service Australia wide
- Safe, Secure & Confidential
- Data Recovery Lab Environment
Fixed Pricing, 100% Transparency With All Costs
Many of our competitors offer ‘Free Quotes’ or ‘Free Evaluation’. We know that nothing is ever ‘free’ and that your eventual quote will always include the cost of evaluating your device. This is of no benefit to you because we know that all you want is to 1. Retrieve your data, 2. Know how much its going to cost and 3. Achieve those two things in the quickest possible time. Our pricing is 100% transparent and here for you to see. You can then decide if you would like to continue and either call our office to move forward or book online now.
CBL Data Recovery - Pricing Guide
1. Recovery Attempt Fees
- Internal and External Hard Drives = $220.00
- Laptop - Hard Drives removed = $220.00
- Laptop - Complete with hard drive still installed = $320.00
- USB Flash Drive and Small Form Media = $50.00
- Raid Configuration Drives = $440.00
- Recovery attempt fee is paid
- You post the device to our CBL office
- Our technicians attempt to recover your data
- You are called to discuss options
2. Successful Data Recovery! (retrieval and delivery fee based on device type)
- 2.5 & 3.5 hard drives and SSD's = $ 330.00
- Laptops = $ 330.00 The standard price of successful recovery is $330. Your data will be written to a new 1 Terabyte hard drive and sent to your preferred address. If the amount of data recovered is larger than 1 Terabyte, a $110 fee applies per extra Terabytes required.
- USB flash drives and small form media = $ 170.00 The standard price of successful recovery is $170. Your data will be written to a new USB drive (up to 64GB) and sent to your preferred address.
- RAID configuration with 2 drives (not RAID 1) = $ 660.00
- Any additional drive part of the Raid is $220.00 per drive. Your data is loaded onto 1 x 2TB drive. Please note that if your data recovered is larger than 2TB, a $110 fee applies per extra 1 TB.
3. If Parts Are Needed During Recovery, You Are Notified
- 2.5 & 3.5 hard drives = $ 330.00
- RAID 1 drive configurations = $ 330.00
- Other RAID drive configurations = $ 440.00
4. Rush Fee Option - (Your Device is Prioritised #1 Job
- 2.5 & 3.5 hard drives = $ 220.00
- Laptops = $ 220.00
- USB flash drives and small form media = $ 100.00
- RAID configuration drives = $ 440.00
Industry Leading Customer Service With Highly Trained Staff
In order to provide our Customers with the best available data recovery service, CBL has made the commitment to maintaining a quality management system that stresses continuous improvement in processes, technology and the quality system. Our objectives are to ensure your needs are met and surpassed.
Industry Leading Data Recovery Success Rate
Because of our high rate of success in recovering data, CBL has earned the respect of not only our customers but also the data recovery community. As a result, CBL has been successful in recovering data after others in our industry have failed. Our success is based on our over 30 years of experience focused solely on data recovery. We have developed in-house software and hardware technology and training programs to ensure our specialists are equipped with the right tools to get the job done successfully.
We Can Perform Data Recovery On Your Device Without Voiding Any Warranty!
In most cases, CBL is authorized by major manufacturers to perform data recovery services on your hard drive device without voiding your manufacturer’s warranty! This means that if your device fails while under warranty, we can attempt to retrieve the data for you and then organise the device replacement directly with the manufacturer for you.
So, lets get started!
- Pay the recovery attempt fee
- Post your device to our data recovery lab (postage details are emailed to you once the form is submitted)
- Our techs will attempt to recover your data
- If successful you are called to organise the retrieval and delivery fee
- If any parts are needed you can decide if its worth repairing the device
- You choose how you would like to receive your recovered data!